Bee Pollen for dogs.
You better bee-lieve it. Bee pollen for dogs.
Just like for us humans natural and holistic products can be game changers when it comes to health and bee pollen having one of the complete nutritional profiles in the world and containing over 25 minerals and all 10 amino acids needed for a dog. All this plus containing a natural antihistamine it’s an absolute powerhouse of a product.
Do you have a dog that is itchy and especially after playing in the grass and constantly licking those paws? We’ve been there too!
A lot of mild allergies can be treated via the gut, boosting gut health is crucial for your dog to live a healthy and happy life bee pollen is one of the. With allergies, the immune system reacts. With sensitivity or intolerance, the digestive system reacts so knowing the difference is important.
As the Immune system is reacting due to your dog having an allergy adding foods that support and boost immune health and add vital nutrients is key. This product doesn’t just treat allergies there an abundance of benefits why you should add our pollen to your dogs diet.
What is Bee Pollen?
Bee pollen is a mixture of flower pollen, nectar or honey, and most importantly the bee's digestive enzymes. Bees fly from flower to flower, picking up pollen, they pack it into pellets, and carry back to the hive with their legs. Our local Beekeepers use pollen traps at hive entrances to collect the pollen; The pollen is then dried, no chemicals are added as our pollen is organic. These granules are the purest form of the pollen and exactly how pellets were transported by the foraging bees.
So, Why is Bee Pollen so good for dogs?
- Bee pollen is a great healing aid, with our top grade granules they can assist with environmental allergy relief.
- Boosting the digestive system.
- Supports your dog’s immune system, in turn this can assist with seasonal comfort. Bee pollen contains Quercetin which is a natural antihistamine.
- Bee pollen is anti-microbial, anti-fungal and anti-viral
- Can help correct deficiencies in your dog’s diet.
- Can help your dog maintain a healthy weight.
- Can help to heal skin conditions.
Now you can see why this products has been deemed natures perfect food, its not just its nutritional profile that's impressive.
Our pollen is 100% Australian and produced in Roleystone where Coopers Kingdom is based.